Інформація про чемпіонат, кубок України, інші офіційні змагання та турніри
Тарік
Гравець команди: ЛУБП
Контактна інформація:

Re: ЗБІРНА УКРАЇНИ

Повідомлення Тарік »

Ukrainian fairy tale continues!
2016 CEV U20 Volleyball European Championship - Men

Plovdiv, Bulgaria, September 9, 2016. Ukraine will get a chance for a rematch against Poland in Saturday’s final match of the 2016 CEV U20 Volleyball European Championship - Men. In what will probably remain in history as the day Oleh Plotnytskyi rose to stardom, Ukraine won their thrilling five-set semifinal against Italy by 3-2 (25-12, 24-26, 15-25, 26-24, 15-13) and continued their Cinderella story at #EuroVolleyU20M. Poland were the first team that secured a spot in the gold medal match. The reigning U19 European and world champions from 2015 showed their class again with a 3-1 (25-23, 25-20, 19-25, 25-22) victory over Russia in the first semifinal on Friday.

Click here for a live photo gallery from the last two competition days in Plovdiv.

Poland vs. Russia 3-1 (25-23, 25-20, 19-25, 25-22)

In the first set, Russia had the upper hand only for a period of time between the two technical time-outs. Before that and after that, with opposite Jakub Ziobrowski spearheading his team’s offensive line, Poland were the dominant power on the court and, despite failing to convert their first three set points, on the fourth one they closed it off at 25-23.

The Russians were able to get in the lead only momentarily in the second set, at 9-8. Setting the example with some fantastic serving and flawless spiking, Poland’s captain Jakub Kochanowski led his teammates towards the eventual 25-20 at the end of the set.

There were many changes in the lead during the third set, but after 17-17 Russia broke away with five consecutive points and never looked back. With three aces from Anton Semyshev and prolific spiking from Dmitry Yakovlev, who managed to squeeze the ball between the blockers’ hands for the last point, the set went Russia’s way – 25-19.

What gave Poland the edge in the fourth set was the offence. With all other point metrics balanced out between the two teams, it was the three more attacking points that accounted for the three-point difference at the end of the set. Coincidentally, the only time Russia were in the lead was at 9-8, just like in the second set. And just like in the second set, it was captain Kochanowski whose actions on the court inspired his teammates to hammer out a 25-22 win.

Russia’s Anton Semyshev was the best scorer of the match. To the total of five aces, he added 12 successful spikes and one kill block and topped the charts with 18 points, followed by Poland’s Bartosz Kwolek with 17.

Jakub Kochanowski, captain of Poland: “This was the hardest match for us since 2015. Tomorrow we will try to win against our opponent in the final. I think it will be Italy, because they are better than Ukraine.”

Sebastian Pawlik, coach of Poland: “It was not an easy game, but we tried to stay concentrated and thanks to that we won this battle. We are one step closer to our dream of becoming the champions.”

Aleksei Chanchikov, libero of Russia: “We made some mistakes in the end. Yes, we played really well in the third set, but in the last rallies of the fourth we did not manage to use our chances. We want to finish this championship with a win and a medal, so we will try to do our best tomorrow.”

Mikhail Nikolaev, coach of Russia: “It was a tough match, but maybe the fact that we arrived in Plovdiv yesterday and had a training too late in the afternoon made the difference today, because we were a little bit tired. But in the end we did not show a winning spirit. Tomorrow we will play to win the bronze medal.”

Italy vs. Ukraine 2-3 (12-25, 26-24, 25-15, 24-26, 13-15)

There were very few glitches in the Ukrainian Volleyball machine, which mercilessly crushed the opponents in the first set. Putting on another spectacular ace show at the Kolodruma, coach Mykola Pasazhin’s players all chipped in with a great overall performance. Dmytro Viietskyi scored three times from the serving line, including an elegant short ball for the last point – 25-12.

The momentum brought Ukraine to an early 5-1 lead (three aces) in the second set, but this was the time the Italians finally woke up. They tied it at 5-5 and later even maintained a three-point advantage for a while, with Paolo Zonca at 100% in offence and Ukraine committing too many unforced errors. Towards the end, the Ukrainians caught up to prompt an interesting ending, but the Azzurrini did not let them flip the score again and took the set by 26-24.

The third set was one-sided. The Italians used the psychological advantage from the end of the previous set, stepped up their blocking efforts and ran off with a huge lead. Led by Giulio Pinali with eight points, they cruised to a 25-15 win.

Ukraine were in control through most of the fourth set, but shortly before the end the more experienced Italian team showed their class to step ahead to a 22-20 advantage. A successful hit by Oleh Plotnytskyi sent him to the serving line. With two aces out of four serves, he gave his team a 24-22 lead. Italy saved both set points, but on the next one Andrii Rohozhyn aced for 26-24 to end the set.

After 6-6 in the tie-breaker, Italy managed to break away with a 10-6 lead. At 13-8 Italy’s way, the outcome already seemed to have been decided. Not in Oleh Plotnytskyi’s mind! After a blasting hit from Dmytro Viietskyi, it was Plotnytskyi’s turn to serve. He had already scored five of Ukraine’s nine points in this set, but his moment was yet to come. He bombarded the Italian half of the court with six consecutive serves that were almost impossible for the opponents to handle and even the two time-outs that coach Michele Totire took could not stop him. Ukraine closed the set at 15-13 and won the match by 3-2 deserving the applause from everyone at the Kolodruma.

Oleh Plotnytskyi scored eight of Ukraine’s 18 aces in this match. His overall tally of 25 points placed him on top of the best scorers’ chart of the game. His teammate Timofii Poluian added another 15 points, while Paolo Zonca was Italy’s most prolific player with 14.

Riccardo Sbertoli, player of Italy: “I don’t know what to say. It was a very strange match. We started very badly, but after that we managed to improve our performance and to play much better. We had the match in our hands but in the tie-break I think that their server was unstoppable and he made something wonderful for his team. Congratulations to him and to Ukraine! Tomorrow we will try to win the final for the third place. Except for this match today, it has been a really good competition for us and it is important to finish it with a victory.”

Francesco Zoppellari, player of Italy: “I have never seen a match like this. It was incredible, incredible! I cannot find the words to describe this situation. Unbelievable! We tried everything, but the Ukrainian serving won the match. Tomorrow we have another match and we must win this bronze medal, because we worked really hard this summer to prepare for this competition and it is really important for us.”

Oleh Plotnytskyi, player of Ukraine: “I am very happy that we managed to qualify for the final. I was not the only reason we are in this final. The whole team played great. Poland are a very strong team, but we will fight and we will see what happens tomorrow.”

Mykola Pasazhin, coach of Ukraine: “In the first set everything went the way we planned. After that we started making mistakes in serving, reception and attack, so we lost concentration and helped the Italians get their act together. They started playing with more confidence, but I am thankful to my players that they managed to snap out of it. We found the strength to regain control. Of course, there aren’t any miracles in Volleyball, but it turns out there are... This victory was a team job, but of course Oleh Plotnytskyi proved that he is the best server at this championship.”

http://cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=23944&ID=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

фото
Вкладення
220208_CEV-U20M_20160909-213123.jpg
220208_CEV-U20M_20160909-213123.jpg (90.36 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220208_CEV-U20M_20160909-200407.jpg
220208_CEV-U20M_20160909-200407.jpg (152.86 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220208_CEV-U20M_20160909-195636.jpg
220208_CEV-U20M_20160909-195636.jpg (130.98 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-195622.jpg
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-195622.jpg (91.81 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193517.jpg
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193517.jpg (85.06 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193515.jpg
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193515.jpg (137.29 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193512.jpg
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193512.jpg (121.31 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193340.jpg
220051_CEV-U20M_20160909-193340.jpg (91.14 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
215941_CEV-U20M_20160909-191548.jpg
215941_CEV-U20M_20160909-191548.jpg (108.16 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
215941_CEV-U20M_20160909-185020.jpg
215941_CEV-U20M_20160909-185020.jpg (170.26 Кіб) Переглянуто 12684 разів
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

Від себе додам, що це була просто фантастика цей матч з італійцями.
Спочатку наші досить легко перемогли у першому сеті. Сильна подача вирішила долю сету.
З початком другого сету здавалось. що все повториться. проте в гру втрутився польський суддя, який 3 м*ячі присудив на користь італійців. Це. мабуть вплинуло на наших гравців, оскільки вони діяли не так впевнено, як у першому сеті - помилялись на подачах і реалізація моментів впала на рівень.
Четвертий сет мали вигравати впевнено, проте італійцям при завершенні сету вдалось вирватись вперед на 2 пункти - 22-20.
Проте на подачу вийшов лідер команди Плотницький Олег, який переламав гру в цьому сеті і наші хлопці перевели гру в тайбрейк.
Початок 5-ого сету - рівна боротьба і рахунок 6-6. Надалі італійцям вдалось пом*якшити удари наших атакуючих гравців і перейти від захисту до атаки 6-9.
А далі склалось враження, що все вже вирішено і наші гратимуть за 3-тє місце з расеєєю. Рахунок був 8-13.
Перехід 9-13 і на подачі знову Плотницький. Останній зумів втримати в себе руках і подав сильні і прицільні подачі. як наслідок італійці або не мали шансу розіграти якісь комбінації в атаці, або взагалі не приймали.

І сталося просто чудо Плотницький подавав до завершення сету. 15-13 наших хлопцям вдалося у надскладній ситуації перемогти не якусь там команду аматорів, а срібного призера чемпіонату Європи і команду, яка посіла 5-те місце на чемпіонаті світу.
Одним словом МОЛОДЦІ!!!

Запис матчу тут. Вартий перегляду однозначно, адже не кожного дня наша збірна бере участь у таких змаганнях та ще й перемагає.

http://www.laola1.tv/en-cis/video/2016- ... lmatch-len" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wN641CFAZA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

Збірна України (U-20) поступилася у фінальному матчі чемпіонату Європи збірній Польщі з рахунком 1:3 та стала срібним призером змагань. Це перші медалі для чоловічого волейболу в період незалежності України.

Польща – Україна – 3:1 (29:27, 25:21, 21:25, 25:12)

Польща: Хубер 5, Форнал 12, Кволек 19, Кочановскі (к) 18, Козуб 1, Зьобровскі 21, Масловскі (л), Якубішак, Вох. Тренер – Себастьян ПАВЛІК.

УКРАЇНА: Полуян (к) 12 (12 – атака, 0 – блок, 0 – подача), Головень 3 (0,0,3), Плотницький 12 (11,0,1), Рогожин 7 (5,2,0), Лиходід 6 (5,0,1), Клепко 2 (2,0,0); Канаєв (л), Кучер (л), Остапенко 2 (0,0,1), Столбунов. Тренер – Микола ПАСАЖІН.

Судді: О.Сатанассі (Італія), І.Шимпль (Словаччина)

Набрані очки: 100-85 (55-35 – атака, 13-4 – блок, 8-5 – подача, 24-41 – помилки суперника).

10 вересня. Пловдив. СК «Колодрума». 750 глядачів.

Як і передбачалося, другий матч між збірними Польщі та України на цьому чемпіонаті зовсім іншим. Інакше і бути не могло. Фінал – це зовсім інша мотивація.

БАЛАНС НА КОРИСТЬ ПОЛЬЩІ

З такою мотивацією і розпочала збірна України, у складі яких був відсутній основний діагональний Дмитро Вієцький – у нього ще вчора упродовж матчу боліла спина.

Отже початок. Яскравий перший темп від Андрія Рогожина. Суперник відповів тим же. Ще кілька обмінів однаковими діями, поки Якуб Кочановскі не зробив брейк. 6:4. Далі 8:6. Втім, Олег Плотницький рахунок зрівняв, а тут вже зробив перший в цьому матчі ейс. 10:9 – Україна повела. Суперник зрівняв – 10:10. На подачі Кирила Лиходіда, який замінив Вієцького, ускладнили життя супернику – повели 14:12. Втім, Форнал відповів двома ейсами. 16:14 і вже Польща попереду. Далі поляки подвоїли переваги. 22:18. Три очки до перемоги в сеті. Але тут вагоме слово сказала українська подача. Подавав Рогожин, а забивав Тимофій Полуян. Тричі. 22:22. Все вирішувалося на балансі. Ще п’ять разів команди зрівнювали рахунок, поки брейкпойнт не зробили поляки. Заблокували Полуяна на краю сітки. 29:27 – це вже достойний бій. І перемогти тут могли обидві команди.

ЦІНА ПОМИЛОК

Другу партію дуже хитрим планером розпочав Олексій Головень. Поляки не знали, що з ним робити. Вслід більш звична подача. І теж ейс. 2:0 – Україна повела. Втім, більшою мірою лідирували в сеті поляки – 11:8, 11:11, 15:13. Вирішальну перевагу вони заробили завдяки помилкам українських волейболістів. 22:18. В цей момент Микола Пасажін змінив зв’язуючого – вийшов Михайло Столбунов, але кардинально це нічого не змінило. 25:21. Польща повела в матчі з рахунком 2:0.

ПЕРЕКОНЛИВИЙ РЕВАНШ

Втім, Україна продовжила гнути лінію своєї подачі. І це принесло. Плотницький відкрив рахунок, а потім на його ж подачі збірна розвила перевагу – 6:3. Поляки тут же наздогнали (6:6), і до другої перерви жодна з команд не отримала суттєвої переваги. 16:15 – на користь Польщі після удару Кволека. Успішно увійшов у гру Володимир Остапенко, який замінив Георгія Клепка. Розпочав з ейсу, далі додав влучний постріл, а потім ще й блок після подачі Рогожина. 23:19 – Україна попереду. Наприкінці команди обмінялися помилками на подачі, і це було достатньо для перемоги в партії.

1:2 в матчі. Боротьба продовжується. Втім, на четверту партію українських волейболістів не вистачило. 12:25

3:1 – на користь Польщі. Україна – срібний призер чемпіонату Європи (U-20) 2016 року.

МІСЦЕ В ІСТОРІЇ

І це дійсно прорив. Перші нагороди для чоловічого волейболу за період незалежності. І перші за останні десять років після «бронзи» дівочої команди на юніорському Євро в 2006-му.

Вітаємо, всіх, хто причетний до цього успіху!

http://fvu.in.ua/index.php/news/crewcol ... -2016.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

На церемонії нагородження лауреатів чемпіонату Європи (U-20)-2016 волейболісти збірної України отримали срібні медалі. Гравець команди Олег ПЛОТНИЦЬКИЙ був визнаний MVP турніру, а також включений до «Dream Team» змагань в якості догравальника.

Збірну України, яка, нагадаємо, добилася історичного успіху, нагороджував президент ФВУ Михайло МЕЛЬНИК. Отже, срібні медалі отримали (в порядку номерів): капітан команди Тимофій ПОЛУЯН, Олексій ГОЛОВЕНЬ, Володимир ОСТАПЕНКО, Олег ПЛОТНИЦЬКИЙ, Віталій КУЧЕР, Кирило ЛИХОДІД (всі – «Локомотив», Харків), Андрій РОГОЖИН («Юракадемія», Харків), Дмитро ВІЄЦЬКИЙ («Локомотив», Харків), Михайло СТОЛБУНОВ, Дмитро КАНАЄВ (обидва - «Юракадемія», Харків), Георгій КЛЕПКО (ВК «Вінниця»), Володимир АНДРІЮК («Юракадемія», Харків). Також нагороди отримав тренерський штаб - головний тренер Микола ПАСАЖІН, тренер Анатолій ЯНУЩИК та лікар Олег ПОПОВ.

НАГОРОДЖЕННЯ. ВІДЕО

За підсумками змагань були визначені MVP турніру, а також «Dream Team», до якою включені сім гравців згідно амплуа

Отже, гравець збірної України Олег ПЛОТНИЦЬКИЙ був визнаний MVP турніру, а також включений до «Dream Team» змагань в якості догравальника.

Також в символічну збірну увійшли: зв’язуючий Ріккардо Сбертолі (Італія), діагональний – Якуб Зьобровскі (Польща), догровальник – Бартош Кволек (Польща), центральні блокуючі – Алексей Кононов (Росія), Джанлука Галассі (Італія), ліберо – Станіслав Драмов (Болгарія)

Підсумкове положення

1. Польща

2. УКРАЇНА

3. Росія

4. Італія

5. Туреччина

6. Німеччина

7. Сербія

8. Болгарія

9. Франція

10. Чеська Республіка

11. Білорусь

12. Словенія

http://fvu.in.ua/index.php/news/crewcol ... mahan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

http://cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=23951&ID=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ukraine’s magic wand Oleh Plotnytskyi
2016 CEV U20 Volleyball European Championship - Men

Plovdiv, Bulgaria, September 11, 2016. “To win these medals and my MVP award, it was the team that played. So it was the team that won, not I.” These humble words probably best describe the character of Oleh Plotnytskyi, a 19-year-old Ukrainian with a charming enigmatic smile, who made the Volleyball world talk about him for days on end during the Final Round of the 2016 CEV U20 Volleyball European Championship - Men. With his incredible performances at the Kolodruma in Plovdiv, Oleh quickly turned to everyone’s favourite and probably deserved his MVP award far before the end of the tournament when he actually received it.

Oleh Plotnytskyi was born on June 5, 1997 in the family of Oksana Plotnytska and Yuriy Plotnytskyi. “My mom and dad played Volleyball, so I did not have a choice. I started practicing Volleyball when I was a first-grader, or ten years ago. Now I play for Lokomotiv KHARKIV and this is where I am heading after the end of this European Championship,” Oleh tells shortly his Volleyball story.

Before the start of the tournament in Bulgaria, Oleh Plotnytskyi was much better known for his exploits on the sand, though under the name of Plotnytskiy, a slightly different transliteration of his original Cyrillic-alphabet name. Among the best Beach Volleyball achievements of Oleh and his sand partner Illia Kovaliov are the silver medal from the 2014 U19 World Championship in Porto and the bronze medal from the 2015 U20 European Championship in Larnaka. Even more impressive - they won bronze at the men’s CEV Biel/Bienne Masters in 2015.

Just four days before travelling to Bulgaria, Oleh was in neighbouring Greece to take part in the 2016 CEV U22 Beach Volleyball European Championship. In Thessaloniki, he and Denys Denysenko finished fourth. “I missed the first training sessions with Ukraine’s U20 national squad, because I was still in Thessaloniki, but when I joined them I made the switch easily and put all my commitment into working hard for my team. It kind of comes naturally,” Oleh Plotnytskyi explains. “I have a wish to become one of the best players in Volleyball and Beach Volleyball at the same time and I just try my best to achieve these goals.”

Ukraine’s first game in Plovdiv was against hosts Bulgaria. Plotnytskyi was the best scorer and the driving force behind his team’s spectacular comeback from two sets down to win the match. With some sand particles still sticking to his feet, he created an immediate buzz in Bulgaria, especially among the Beach Volleyball proponents who were happy to point it out as yet another proof of how useful it is to practice the sand sport even for indoor players.

Ukraine’s victory over Bulgaria was taken as a surprise since the team had not even qualified for last year’s U19 continental finals and booked their ticket to Plovdiv only after losing two and winning one of their matches in the very last qualification round in July. So when the Ukrainians lost to Poland their second match, everything seemed to be “back to normal.”

Having scored “only” four aces in these first two games, in the third Oleh Plotnytskyi literally exploded from the serving line to contribute six aces to the straight-set win against Slovenia. Hammering out another seven against France and another five against Germany, Oleh was already the “talk of the town” way before the semi-finals. Ukraine’s Cinderella story was unfolding and quickly changing the team’s status from the pool’s underdog to the tournament’s sensation.

“We took advantage of our underdog status. We practiced for every game, for every ball. From the beginning through the end we were prepared for every situation. Within the past one year the boys grew older and smarter. We started to play like a team, not everyone for himself. This explains our success. I think if we keep this team spirit and keep working hard, we will play even better and achieve even better results,” comments Plotnytskyi.

Despite everything he had already done for his team, Oleh Plotnytskyi’s most glorious moment in Plovdiv was yet to come. It happened in the semi-final against Italy. The opponents were 2-1 up and had a 22-20 lead in the fourth set. A successful hit by Plotnytskyi, who had already scored five aces in the match, sent him to the serving line again. With two aces out of four serves, he gave his team a 24-22 lead on the way to the eventual 26-24. But the best was yet to come! At 13-8 Italy’s way in the fifth set, the outcome already seemed to have been decided. Not in Oleh Plotnytskyi’s mind! After a blasting hit from Dmytro Viietskyi, it was Plotnytskyi’s turn to serve. He had already scored five of Ukraine’s nine points in this set, when he started bombarding the Italian half of the court. With six consecutive serves, all so powerful that were almost impossible for the opponents to handle, Ukraine closed the set at 15-13 and qualified for the final, deserving the applause from everyone at the Kolodruma.

“I wasn’t thinking about anything. I was just trying to stay calm and keep on serving,” Oleh says about the state of mind he was in at this remarkable moment. “I don’t know if this was a miracle. Maybe it was meant to be. We had to win, so it happened. The boys gave their best to do what they had to do after my serves.”

Coach Mykola Pasazhin also commented on the situation: “We blocked, we softened their hits, we delivered in defence and we finished the job in offence, while Oleh once again became our magic wand.”

Well, Ukraine’s fairy tale did not go as far as winning the final against mighty Poland, but the silver medal was already an achievement no one had probably dreamed of. “I am disappointed for losing the final, but very little. For Ukraine, this is a very positive result. I can only hope to repeat it soon at the World Championship,” says Oleh Plotnytskyi after receiving the MVP award, already looking forward to the next big one. “We have been striving to win some kind of medals. We reached the final. The Polish team is strong, but we gave all the energy that we had left. I am satisfied and very happy.”

Asked if he feels like a hero, Oleh replies: “No, but the team should be feeling that way. If it wasn’t for the team, you cannot win anything alone in our sport. We all have contributed. To win these medals and my MVP award, it was the team that played. So it was the team that won, not I.”

Despite his speedy rise to international Volleyball fame, Oleh Plotnytskyi remains with his feet firm on the ground. “I am going straight to Kharkiv to rejoin my club. No big clubs have approached me yet. I think I have to justify this award at least one more time. I should prove that I am worthy of it at least one more time before I can expect any major changes in my club career.”

http://cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=23955&ID=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

фото з матчу
http://cev.eventolive.it/2016VolleyEuro ... bumID=1099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Вкладення
203356_CEV-U20M_20160910-184950.jpg
203356_CEV-U20M_20160910-184950.jpg (115.92 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
203356_CEV-U20M_20160910-184750.jpg
203356_CEV-U20M_20160910-184750.jpg (153.27 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
203356_CEV-U20M_20160910-183750.jpg
203356_CEV-U20M_20160910-183750.jpg (89.97 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202355_CEV-U20M_20160910-183514.jpg
202355_CEV-U20M_20160910-183514.jpg (155.06 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202355_CEV-U20M_20160910-183004.jpg
202355_CEV-U20M_20160910-183004.jpg (111.39 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202355_CEV-U20M_20160910-181705.jpg
202355_CEV-U20M_20160910-181705.jpg (57.85 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-175401.jpg
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-175401.jpg (106.06 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-173556.jpg
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-173556.jpg (140.22 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-172806.jpg
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-172806.jpg (141.69 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-172802.jpg
202229_CEV-U20M_20160910-172802.jpg (114.86 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
Тарік
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Тарік »

решта
Вкладення
203556_CEV-U20M_20160910-194352.jpg
203556_CEV-U20M_20160910-194352.jpg (153.17 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
203556_CEV-U20M_20160910-193114.jpg
203556_CEV-U20M_20160910-193114.jpg (149.63 Кіб) Переглянуто 12609 разів
Yelik
Адміністратор сайту
Гравець команди: volleyball.lviv.ua
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Yelik »

Наші поки що на 3 місці з чотирьох. Мають ще грати з Молдовою, Грецією та Бельгією.
Відповісти